Traditional classes for students of the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute will begin on November 16, 2020.
It is planned that 1-5 year students of the institute will be gradually attracted to traditional studies. According to the plan developed by the institute, students will begin traditional classes in the following order:
– from November 16 – 5-year students;
– from November 19 – 4-year students;
– from November 24 – 3-year students;
– from November 26 – 2-year students;
– from November 28 – 1st year students.
Currently, the administration of the institute is working to prepare for the start of classes in the traditional form. Measures are being taken to provide educational buildings with pyrometers, dispensers and antiseptics.
In this regard, students and their parents are asked to pay particular attention to the following points:
– after the start of traditional education, it is not allowed to enter the territory of the institute without a medical mask;
– students with a body temperature above 37 degrees will also not be allowed into the educational building;
– students are encouraged to carry hand sanitizers with them;
– on the territory of the institute it is strictly forbidden to greet, shaking hands, hugging and kissing;
– it is required to maintain social distance during contact.
Detailed information on traditional education can be obtained only from the dean’s offices of faculties.