Interaction with foreign colleagues to exchange experience, improve the methodology of simulation training
– providing the necessary conditions for the development and consolidation of practical skills by students and residents of TashPMI, the development of new skills by doctors of practical health care;
– study and implementation of best practices of medical universities to improve the quality of teaching practical professional skills.
– monitoring the effectiveness, quality of formation and improvement of practical professional competence based on the implementation of situational tasks and practical examinations;
– introduction of innovative practice-oriented simulation teaching methods into the educational process;
– organization and provision of tests for session and cycle exams, as well as working off missed classes by students of TashPMI;