Based on the Decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “The Concept of development of the healthcare system of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2019 — 2025“ approved on December 7, 2018 by CC-5590, as well as ”On approval of the Concept of development of the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030“ dated October 8, 2019 by CC-5847 and in order to ensure the implementation of paragraphs 2, 3, 10 minutes of the meeting No. 34 dated June 16, 2021 under the leadership of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh.M. Mirziyoyev, Rector of the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute Daminov B.T. In 2022, a “Career Center” was established to assist in the employment of students and graduates. On the basis of the center, a database of graduates was created, as well as a “Club оf Graduates”.
The Club оf Graduates was created with the aim of uniting people who graduated from the Tashkent Pediatric Institute in order to maintain interaction, exchange experience and information, as well as promote the development and strengthening of ties between graduates.
The goals and objectives of The Club оf Graduates may include the following:
• Creating a network of contacts: The Club оf Graduates can serve as a platform for establishing and maintaining contacts between former students. This can be useful both in the professional sphere and in personal life.
• Exchange of experience and knowledge: Club members can share their experience, knowledge and successes in their professional activities. This can contribute to the professional growth and development of club members.
• Support and mentoring: The Club can provide mentoring support to new graduates, helping them successfully adapt to a professional environment.
• Organization of events and meetings: The Club can regularly hold events such as meetings, seminars, conferences and other events to create an opportunity for club members to communicate, exchange ideas and strengthen ties.
• Promoting the development of Tashkent Pediatrical Medial Institute: The Club оf Graduates can participate in charity, sponsor projects of the educational institution, as well as help in attracting resources and support for the development of an educational program.
• Support of social and cultural initiatives: The Club of Graduates can actively participate in social and cultural initiatives, contributing to the development of society and supporting educational goals.
In general, The Club оf Graduates is a platform that promotes the maintenance of ties between former students, and is focused on their personal and professional development.