The Youth Union of Uzbekistan is a healthy, spiritually mature and intellectually developed, egocentric young generation body aimed at protecting young people from external threats and the harmful effects of “mass culture”, to fully protect the rights and legitimate interests of young people. It is a non-profit organization created by individuals in an organizational and legal form in order to create conditions for the unification of youth of Uzbekistan.
The initial Organization of the Union of youth of Uzbekistan at the Tashkent pediatric medical institute was established on September 12, 2017 at the founding meeting of the primary organization No. 01 and issued Certificate No. 14/192/004 on October 2, 2017 on the basis of Statement No. 01-04/2 of the executive committee of the Local Council of the
Initial Organization of the Union of youth of Uzbekistan at the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute
The rector’s advisor on Youth Affairs is Abidov Khasankhodja Alisherovich, youth leader of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan’s initial organization at the Institute.
The main goal of the primary organization is to promote the creation of suitable conditions for the education and education of young people in educational institutions, to protect the rights and interests of young people, and to make a worthy contribution to the development of competent individuals in all respects.
The startup organization puts the following tasks before it:
- to educate the younger generation in the spirit of love and loyalty to the motherland, to deeply instill in their minds the idea of national independence, national values, religious tolerance, interethnic harmony and family values;
- to convey to young people the civil rights and duties established in the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, to explain to them the essence of the Democratic and legal reforms carried out in the country;
- to study the problems of the youth of the higher educational institution, the quality of education, the degree of mastering of subjects, duration, the level of use of textbooks and library, to facilitate the consideration and solution of youth appeals;
- implementation of measures aimed at obtaining in-depth knowledge of young people, learning foreign languages and thorough acquisition of modern information communication technologies and their orientation to the profession;
-to discover talented young people, to carry out work aimed at supporting and encouraging them in every possible way, to organize the activities of clubs and clubs that promote the development of their intellectual and creative abilities;
-support work aimed at creating favorable conditions for inclusive education of young people with limited opportunities and special needs;
- children of a troubled family, social adaptation of young people whose upbringing has fallen into a harsh and unhealthy environment to society and the return of students who regularly leave classes to the educational process, systematic work on the Prevention of early marriages among girls;
- implementation of legal and educational work aimed at preventing crime and crime among young people;
- to promote reading widely among young people, to increase their love of books and to develop a culture of reading;
- formation of ideological immunity against harmful vices, information attacks, religious fanaticism, missionary and extremist ideas under the guise of “mass culture” in young people;
- higher education institution to develop youth tourism among young people, to organize their visit to historical monuments, holy steps, museums, theaters, structures erected in the territory in which they live;
- to promote sports widely among young people, especially girls, to support their interest in sports and to create the necessary conditions for their participation in various sports competitions;
- Organization of propaganda activities aimed at broad explanation of ways to protect young people from medical culture, in particular, diseases;
- ecology among young people by promoting the protection of the environment, rational use of Natural Resources, raising environmental culture in them, supporting environmental initiatives;
Admission to the Youth Union:
Legal entities and individuals can join the Youth Union in the manner prescribed by this charter:
-Citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan who have expressed a desire to support the goal of the Union,who have reached the age of 14 and are no more than 30 years old, and stateless individuals who regularly live in the Republic of Uzbekistan can become members of the Union.
- 4.2 of this Charter in relation to it if a member of the Union who is an individual is elected to the governing bodies of the Union. the age restriction provided for in the paragraph does not apply.
- The admission and exit of individuals to membership in the Union is carried out by the General Meeting of the Union Primary organization, as well as by the meeting of the Council of the primary organization (in the event of the formation of a council in the primary organization).
- The decision of the relevant governing body of the initial Organization of individuals to accept and leave for membership is final and does not require confirmation by the higher bodies of the Union.
- Non-profit organizations in the youth sector and enterprises, institutions and organizations related to the youth sector and other legal entities whose constituent documents do not contradict the Charter goals, objectives and program documents of the Union may join the Union.
- Legal entities and individuals submit an application of the relevant content for admission to membership in the Union.
Membership of individuals in the youth union can be terminated in the following cases:
- According to the application of the member of the Union;
- After the age of the member of the Union exceeds 30 years (persons elected to the elected bodies of the Union are excluded from this);
- When a member of the union is allowed to conduct contrary to this Charter and the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- When the activities of the Union are terminated.
- The decision to exclude individuals from the membership of the Union is made by the general meeting of the primary organization or the Council of the primary organization.
Rights of members of the Youth Union:
- free expression of his opinion during the discussion of issues at general meetings, conferences, congresses, meetings of the leadership bodies of the Union and in the printed periodicals of the Union;
- participate in the development of decisions of the elected bodies of the Union, either in person or through its representative;
- Election and election to the elected governing bodies and supervisory and audit bodies of the Union;
- To obtain information on the activities of Union bodies, participate in the activities of Union bodies and express an opinion when discussing issues related to them;
- Participation in the activities of the union within the framework of the Charter and Program, application with applications and proposals to any governing body of the Union.
The main tasks of the members of the Youth Union:
- Participation in the implementation of the Charter goals of the Union;
- increase the influence and prestige of the union between young people and in society;
- Implementation of decisions of the heads of the union, general meetings of primary organizations, as well as meetings of the Council;
- Active participation in the activities of the initial Organization of the Union.
The Youth Council of the initial Organization of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan at the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute consists of 12 members:
- The rector’s adviser on Youth Affairs is the youth leader of the initial Organization of the Union of youth of Uzbekistan at the Institute;
- Coordinator of intellectual projects;
- Coordinator of 5 Initiative projects;
- Coordinator of business and innovation projects;
- Coordinator of military-patriotic projects;
- Coordinator of the youth book and the metsenatlik program;
- Coordinator of Student-girls;
- Coordinator of 1st Pediatrics and Folk Medicine Faculty;
- Coordinator of 2nd Pediatrics and Medical Biology Faculty;
- Coordinator of Medical-pedagogical and General Medicine Faculty;
- Coordinator of Faculty of Higher Nursing;
- Coordinator of Masters’ Faculty.
The following clubs and clubs were organized under the initial Organization of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan at the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute:
- Public group “shield”;
- Student theater-studio” pediatrician”;
- Intellectual club “Zakovat”;
- Club” melons and zukkas”;
- Volunteer center;
- Club Debat;
- Reader’s club;
- Cinema Club;
- Creative club.
Conditions and opportunities created by the state in the Youth Union
On June 30, 2017, at the next IV Congress of the youth social movement” Kamolot“, at the invitation of the president of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Miromonovich Mirziyoyev, the Union of youth of Uzbekistan was formed. In turn, on July 5, 2017, the Presidential Decree PF-5106 “on improving the effectiveness of State Youth Policy and supporting the activities of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan”was signed. In accordance with this decree, specific measures were drawn up to educate the youth of our country in the spirit of patriotism, respect for our national traditions and values, to bring up a spiritually mature and physically healthy harmonious generation, to protect their rights and interests.
The day of the formation of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan, June 30, the declaration of “Youth Day” in our country, also played an important role in the life of the youth of our country.
Also, on July 18, 2017, the decree of the president of the Republic of Uzbekistan “on complex measures to improve the activities of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan”PQ – 3138 was signed.
Another joyful news was signed PQ-3402 on measures to establish the State Award “Mard oglon” on November 21, 2017 in order to educate our brave sons who are worthy of our great ancestors in our country and achieve high results in various spheres of life of our society.
In order to implement the state policy on youth, demonstrating the qualities of patriotism, dedication and hard work, faithfully serving for the benefit of the people, making a worthy contribution to raising the prestige and glory of our motherland in the international arena, becoming an example to its peers with activity and initiative in the socio-political life of our country, as well as, In order to reward young people who have reached the age of 14 and have not reached the age of 30, the medal “future builder” was established.
Also, decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 753 of September 23, 2017 “on additional measures to support young families actively participating in the social life of the country in housing”, 12 of 2017- it is worth noting that according to the decree of October “on measures to financially encourage the chairman of the Council of the Youth Union of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, the presidents of the regional, city, district councils and employees of the Central Council of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan” No. 818, light vehicles produced in our country will be issued up to 10 years,
Another of these benefits was the cherished joy in the life of the youth of our country by the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of November 14, 2017 No. 914 “on granting benefits to active members of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan in entering higher education institutions”.