According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, from June 20 of this year, online registration of applicants for undergraduate studies at higher educational institutions for the 2023/2024 academic year will begin.
– the applicant’s phone number will be authorized;
– passport data, information about the address of permanent residence and information about the graduated educational institution will be entered;
– data on the availability of benefits and a certificate of national / international standard on foreign language proficiency will be entered.
Registration of applicants will be carried out online on the website of the Agency for Assessment of Knowledge and Qualifications under the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Innovation of the Republic of Uzbekistan (my.uzbmb.uz) and on the website of the Unified Portal of Interactive Public Services (my.gov.uz).
Registration will last until July 20 (July 20 inclusive), and applicants will be given the opportunity until July 20, if necessary, to change their data and enter information about the national / international certificate of foreign language proficiency when receiving a certificate during this period.
This year, at the entrance exams, applicants take exams in 5 subjects. The maximum score is 189.0 points.
For all those tested, 3 subjects will be mandatory (the maximum score is 33.0 points):
1. Native language (Uzbek, Russian, Karakalpak and other languages) – 10 questions, for the correct answer – 1.1 points;
2. Mathematics – 10 questions, for the correct answer – 1.1 points;
3. History of Uzbekistan – 10 questions, for the correct answer – 1.1 points.
In 2 subjects corresponding to the direction of the bachelor (maximum score – 156 points):
Subject No. 1 – 30 questions, for the correct answer – 3.1 points;
Subject No. 2 – 30 questions, for the correct answer – 2.1 points.
A CALL CENTER has been established at the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute on issues related to the admission process for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Since June 10, 2023, a CALL CENTER on issues related to the admission process for the 2023/2024 academic year has been established and started its work at the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute.
By calling the phone numbers in the CALL-CENTER, you will be able to get the information you are interested in about the admission procedure for the 2023/2024 academic year, as well as about the institute.
Phone number of the CALL-Center of the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute:
Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute