Department of International Relations of TashPMI is a subdivision of TashPMI administration performing organizational support for the Institute’s activities in the field of international relations.
The main tasks:
• development of international relations of TashPMI in training highly qualified medical personnel;
• participation and support of joint projects for research programs;
• organization of international seminars, symposiums and conferences;
• active cooperation with various international universities and medical organizations;
• providing a broad range of information and consulting support services in issues related with international programs and donor foundations;
• support to foreign students and foreign experts invited to TashPMI.