To date, Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute and TashPMI Clinic are leaders in the implementation of international cooperation in the field of education and healthcare among medical universities and clinics of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
International relations TashPMI developed through more than 40 partnerships with leading foreign universities and medical clinics in the world in specialized areas of medicine.
At present, TashPMI maintains active cooperation with a number of universities and clinics of developed foreign countries on the basis of signed memorandums and agreements:
– Medical College of Yonsei University;
– Catholic University, St. Vincent’s Hospital;
– Seulian National University, Hospital Bundang;
– University of Ajou;
– Inge University, Ilsan Pak Hospital;
– University of Induk.
– University of Santiago de Compostela.
– Kazan State Medical University – Kazan State Medical Academy;
– Kazan Federal University;
– Novosibirsk State Medical University;
– Ivanov State Medical Academy;
– Scientific Research Institute of Clinical and Experimental Lymphology – a branch of the Federal State Budget Scientific Institution “Federal Research Center of the Institute of Cytology and Genetics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences”;
– Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University;
– St. Petersburg Scientific Research Institute of the Ear, Throat, Nose and Speech;
– First St. Petersburg State Medical University named after I.P.Pavlov;
– Krasnoyarsk State Medical University named after Professor VF Voyno-Yasenetsky;
– St. Petersburg Research Institute named after Bekhterev;
– Ulyanovsk State Medical University;
– International scientific cooperation “ARGUMENT”;
– Kursk State Medical University;
– First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov;
– Federal State Budgetary Institution “Research Institute of Infantile Infections of the Federal Medical and Biological Agency” (FGBU NIIDI FMBA of Russia);
– Novosibirsk Scientific Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics.
– Contain of groups;
– Bielefeld Hospital;
– UZ-TANEONAT project SES-Senor expert service.
– University of Medical Sciences of Turkey.
– Clinic of otorhinolaryngology, head and neck surgery of the Medical University of Vienna;
– Medical University of Vienna;
– “Rudolfstiftung” medical clinic;
– State Clinic of the University of Karl Landsteiner.
– University of Leeds.
Republic of Belarus:
– Republican Scientific and Practical Center of Traumatology and Orthopedics.
– University of Porto.
– University of Pisa.
The Republic of Kazakhstan:
– Medical University of Astana;
– Karaganda State Medical University.
– Medical Faculty of the University of Comens.
– Hospital of the Artemis Institute;
– Hospital of the Max Healthcare Institute.
– Institute Georges Portman.
– Institute of sense organs;
– Institute of Physiology and Pathology of Hearing;
– The center of hearing and speech “Medinkus”.
– Institute of Otolaryngology named after prof. Kalomychenko NAMS of Ukraine;
– Harkov National Medical University.
People’s Republic of China:
– Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.