Tashkent pediatric medical institute, represented by the Department of Dermatovenerology, pediatric dermatovenerology and AIDS, invites dermatovenerologists and pediatricians to take part in the 2nd scientific and practical online conference with international participation “Prospects for the development of dermatovenerology in childhood.”
The conference will be held on June 15, 2021 at 11:00 on the Zoom electronic platform in an online format and includes master classes, lectures by leading dermatologists on current problems of skin diseases in children.
Link to connect to Zoom conference:
Conference ID: 234 628 2439
Access code: 0202
Practical doctors, dermatologists, undergraduates, clinical residents, doctoral students, researchers are invited to participate in the online conference..
Participation in the conference is FREE.
The conference is planned in the following areas:
1. Epidemiology and clinical features of the course of common dermatoses in childhood (dermatitis and eczematous diseases, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo, genodermatosis, collagenosis, bullous dermatoses);
2. Infectious diseases of the skin of childhood (pyoderma, viral and parasitic dermatoses, dermatomycosis, congenital syphilis, skin tuberculosis);
3. Uncommon dermatoses of childhood (nevi, hemangiomas, mastocytosis, pigmented xeroderma, pigment incontinence);
4. Peculiarities of clinical manifestations in children with COVID-19 infection and exanthematous diseases;
5. Innovative approaches to modern diagnostics and treatment of hereditary dermatoses in children (ichthyosis, congenital epidermolysis bullosa, enteropathic acrodermatitis, etc.);
6. Treatment, prevention, medical and social rehabilitation of patients with chronic skin diseases in children.
Conference languages: uzbek, russian, english
Conference participants will be issued with certificates.
*To obtain a certificate, you must register before 11.00 on June 15, 2021 using the form below or by following the link – https://forms.gle/Zd7TaZadnEzBjwJV8.
A collection will be prepared based on the materials of the conference.
For more information, contact by phone and mail:
+998903743181 Mun Andrey Vitalievich, firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference program is attached to the news.