The basic directions of activity of Council are:
• Carrying out together with public organisations of institute of ideologically-educational works among students.
• to Bring up at students fidelity to national ideas of the Native land.
• to Absorb respect for universal and national values.
• the Organization and work on education of the socially-active person students.
Management and the organisation of activity of Council:
• the Management of curator Council is carried out by the chairman of the Council, the appointed order of the rector of HIGH SCHOOL.
• the Main curators of faculties are appointed the rector under the recommendation of the chairman of curator Council and deans of faculties.
• the Chairman presides at all activity in conformity Position of curator Council and the institute Charter.
Duties of Curator Council:
• To organize and co-ordinate activity of curators of institute.
• Carrying out together with public organisations of institute of ideologically-educational works.
• Carrying out together with employees of chair of psychology and pedagogics of psychodiagnostics of students and to organise preventive works with students of group of risk.
• To organize cultural rest of students at free time from study.
• To reveal exemplary curators and to extend their operational experiences.
• Rewarding and encouraging active curators.