In direction baccalaureate training of students is conducted 4,5,6 courses pediatric, medical and pedagogical, therapeutic faculties study program “Traumatology and Orthopedics”. The course is conducted training of highly qualified specialists in the fields of clinical internship and graduate.
Education is conducted according to approved for every course and faculty documents:
• The qualifying characteristic;
• State standard;
• Training program;
• Working curriculum;
• In the educational technologies are introduced:
– Changes in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan №80;
– Approved diagnostic standards;
– International recommendations;
– Modern educational technology (graphic organizers, technology and case design method).
For training there is the following technical support:
– Established telecommunications system
– TV, all training rooms connected to a central computer for broadcasting thematic videos, presentations, multimedia, lectures and workshops in all areas of the program, to create a rich bank of scanned images for a unified teaching.
Department of Library:
• More than 100 titles of textbooks in the library: English, Uzbek and Russian languages.
• Electronic library includes: textbooks, atlases, training manuals, training manuals, etc.. For students performed examination of thematic patients.