Head of the department: MD, Professor Nasyrova Khurshidakhon Kudratullayevna
Staff of the department: MD, Professor Urmanova Yulduz Makhkamovna, MD, Professor Akhmedova Shakhnoza Ulugbekovna, MD, Professor Shamansurova Zulaykho Muralimzhanovna, PhD, candidate of medical sciences Khodjaeva Feruza Sodikovna, PhD, candidate of medical sciences Rikhsieva Nazira Tahirovna, PhD, candidate of medical sciences Muminova Sitorakhon Ulugbekovna, PhD, candidate of medical sciences Umida Mirzayeva, assistant Mukhammedaminova Diyora Timurovna, assistant Dadakhonova Maryam Bakhtierovna, assistant Maksudova Dilafruzhon Ravshanovna, assistant Muzaffarova Dilnoza Mustafa kizi, assistant Kurbanov Donier Bakhtierovich, assistant Begmatov Boburmirzo Bahromovich.
Doctoral students of the department:
- Dadakhonova M.B. (basic doctoral candidate — PhD)
- Mukhtarova Sh.Sh. (basic doctoral candidate — PhD)
- Ju Seunghwan (Basic doctoral candidate — PhD)
- Abdikadyrova T.S. (basic doctoral candidate — PhD)
The department conducts scientific research in the following areas:
- “Quality of life after parathyroidectomy in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism” — Rikhsieva N.T.
- “The influence of various schemes of hypoglycemic therapy in type 2 diabetes mellitus on the functional state of the kidneys” — S.U. Muminova.
- “Studying the role of neohormones in women with endocrine infertility in obesity and ways to correct it” — Maksudova D.R
- “Metabolic syndrome in the development of postcovid complications” — Mirzayeva U.Z.
- “Optimization of management of women with habitual miscarriage of pregnancy of the first trimester in endocrine pathologies” — Mukhammedaminova D.T.
Scientific potential of the department – 58,5%
The clinical bases where undergraduate students, as well as undergraduates and clinical residents study are:
-Republican Specialized Scientific and Practical Medical Center of Endocrinology (NPCE) named after E.H. Turakulov of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
-Private medical center “NANO medical”
-Private medical center “Verum Kids”
The staff of our department are highly qualified specialists in the field of pediatric and adult endocrinology, who have a long pedagogical and scientific experience. Students of the 4th year of bachelor’s degree, 2-3-year nurses with higher education, and master’s and clinical residency students are constantly trained at the department. Special seminars, practical classes are held for them, professorial lectures are read, together with teachers they supervise patients in the departments.
The staff of the department actively participates in the development of methodological recommendations, textbooks and textbooks on endocrinology. In addition, the staff of the department, undergraduates, applicants and doctoral students take an active part in international conferences, congresses and symposiums.
Staff of the Department of Endocrinology and Pediatric Endocrinology