On the department of otorhinolaryngologist, child’s otorhinolaryngologist, students 507 groups of 1-pediatric faculty registered oneself on the base of data of SCOPUS and got more than 70 reasons on otorhinolaryngological diseases. On founding of these data in a group a scientific seminar is conducted on a theme: the “Acute diseases of farings” under the direction of assistant of Rasulova N.A.
Author of the article: assistant professor Rasulova N.A. Responsible for research work PhD, assistant professor Rasulova N.A. Photo Rasulova N.A.
The main escintific direction of the Department: “The improvement of diagnosis and treatment of upper respiratory tract and ear.” The scientific work of the chair is under way in the following areas:
• Improved methods of reconstructive microsurgery of the middle ear in chronic suppurative otitis media.
• Improved methods of diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses.
• Improved treatment of sensorineural hearing loss.
• Design and creation of teaching aids, training films and programs.
During the existence of the chair and defended two doctoral dissertations, 22 PhD. Each year, members of the chair published in magazines in the country and abroad and 20 articles. Employees are actively involved in the organization of congresses, conferences, seminars. In contact with the leading clinics of the country and abroad. We actively participate in local and international conferences and workshops presenting our institute and defend the honor of the country. Level of scientific degree of staff Level of scientific degree of staff is 85%, average age – 45 years, teachers were trained in leading hospitals in Russia, Ukraine, Korea, Poland, France, Spain and Germany. Studied abroad.doc. About senior researchers Doctorate, also about SSS (Scientific Society of Students) Published works and patents Organizing workshops and conferences ENT association MD research PhD research Photogallery of the conferences Grants.
From Bobokhonov G. K., Khasanov S., Maksudov S. N., Bobokhonov M. G., Muzaffarov T. patent DGU 05213 with 12.03.18 ” surgical method of septoplasty in the treatment of congenital deformities of the nasal septum in children»
Assistant Saidov S. H. Defended his thesis on the topic Complex diagnostics and increasing the efficiency of treatment otites media with effusion in children
The department of ENT signed memorandum with the department of otorinolaringology, head and neck surgery of the medical university of Vienna.
The list of papers of the department published in foreign journals for 2017 y.
1. “Assessment of the state of hearing and audiometric configuration of patients with vestibular schwannomas before and gamma knife radiosurgery”
2. “The effectiveness of hirudotherapy in the complex treatment of nasal furuncles in children”
3. “Assessment of hearing from the dependence of treatment of various forms of chronic suppurative otitis media”
4. “Microbiological aspect of causative agents of chicken rhinosinusitis in children”
5. “Evaluation of anatomical structures in chronic purulent otitis media (CHSO) in the diagnostic aspect”
6. “Microbiological aspects of chronic purulent sinusitis in patients with HIV infection
8. “Improving the diagnosis of patients with peripheral cochleovestibular disorders”
9. “Samatosensory disorders in cochlear vestibular disorders”
10. “Evaluation of classical diagnostic vestibular tests in patients with cochleovestibular disorders”
11. “Improvement of diagnostic methods in patients with dizziness”
12. “Topical diagnosis in patients with central and peripheral cochleovestibular disorders”
13. “Perfection of the algorithm of vestibular dysfunction in outpatient settings”