The Department of “Physiology” of Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute was founded in 1972. Her first supervisors were Professor Kadirov Umid Zufarovich (1972-1999).
From 1999 to 2018, the Department was headed by associate Professor Abdumajidov Abdulhay Abdulhakovich.
In 2018 the supervisors of the course was appointed assistant Professor of Ahrorov Habibullah Hamidullayevich.
In the 2017-2018 academic year the Department “Physiology” was accepted at the post rate of 1.0 assistant Zilola Kamalova and at a position of 1.0 bid assistant Muruvvat Akbarova.
Currently, the course staff are:
1. Head of the course associate Professor of Ahrorov Habibullah Hamidullayevich.
2. Associate Professor-Abdulhay Abdulhakovich Abdumajidov.
3. Associate Professor – Askarian Vera Petrovna.
4. Assistant Pazilova Sevara-Bakieva.
5. Senior predatel – Babadjanova Feruza Abdukalikova.
6. Assistant Mustakimova Fatima Alphatown.
7. Assistant Kamalova Zilola Mirsaitova.
8. Assistant Akbarova Muruvvat Sobirovna.
To date, 18 methodical recommendations, 3 textbooks, more than 500 abstracts, 300 articles and 15 monographs have been published
In addition, employees of the Department take an active part in international conferences, congresses and sympozium.