An open lesson with the participation of 604, 605, 606 and 607 students of the medical faculty was held
On department students of the 5th year are taught on the subject “Emergency pediatrics”, students of 6 courses in subjects “Emergency states. Emergency Medical Assistance “and” Medicine of Catastrophes “and students of the 2nd year of the course” Emergency Medical Care. Emergency situations ” on are trained in the thematic plan. In the department modern pedagogical technologies (graphic organizers, the project, a case methods, multimedia presentations, dummies) and information-technological resources are widely used. The room for independent study, library and 5 parctical skills аre organized in the department. Evaluation of knowledge of students are carried out on rating system. Final examinations are provided by the integrated method (OSCE).
The main purpose of teaching work at the chair is the creation of conditions conducive to increasing the efficiency and quality of educational process. Methodical work at the Department is a complex of activities aimed at:
1. provision of the educational process the educational-methodical complexes,
2. The pedagogical skills of teachers, improving in-class and independent work of students,
3. Improvement of all shapes, types and methods of educational work at the Department in accordance with the condition and prospects of development of the healthcare system.
The decision of tasks, providing the achievement of the objectives of the methodological work carried out on the chair in the forms of:
1. The educational-methodical work aimed at improving the methods of teaching of disciplines, direct methodical maintenance of educational process, implementation of the recommendations elaborated in the result of scientific research, to improve pedagogical qualifications for the teaching staff;
2. The scientific-methodical work with the purpose of generalization of the advanced experience, perspective development of the educational process, improvement of its content and teaching methods, the search for new principles, patterns, methods, forms and means of organization and technology of educational process;
3. Organizational-methodical work encompasses activities to manage methodological work.
Hospital bases for the Department
1. Emergency care point in the hospital of TashPMI.
2. Tashkent city ambulance station.
3. Tashkent city perinata; centre.
4. Republican perinatal center.
5. Tashkent city infectious diseases hospital #3
6. Republican scientific center of emergency medical care.