The department carries out scientific work in accordance with the national development program “Science-2020” which was developed by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education in cooperation with the company “Elsevier” (Netherlands). The main goal of this program is to improve the quality of research activities of the faculty of the department, as well as further expand the possibilities of registration in databases of world educational resources, electronic catalogs of modern scientific literature. Within the framework of the national development program, it is planned to assist in the preparation of articles by young scientists and doctoral students, as well as in the publication of their scientific works in highly rated journals.
In order to implement the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 5, 2018 UP-3775 “On additional measures to improve the quality of education in higher education institutions and ensure their active participation in large-scale reforms of the country”, the department’s employees participated in seminars and trainings organized by the TashPMI information and resource center and the Department for training scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel for registration in the international scientific bases Scopus and Science Direct for professors, teachers, applicants for basic doctoral studies (PhD) and doctoral studies (dsc), as well as independent applicants. All professors and teachers of the department were registered in the Scopus and Science Direct scientific literature search system.
THE PURPOSE OF SCIENTIFIC WORKS CARRIED OUT AT THE DEPARTMENT OF EMERGENCY PEDIATRICS AND DISASTER MEDICINE: – Development of objective criteria for the diagnosis of critical conditions in children and standardization of emergency care provided to them”
The department conducts research on these topics:
1. Emergency diagnosis of emergency conditions with different etiologies in children and optimization of emergency care.
2. Development of modern approaches to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of various nephrological diseases in children.
The scientific work carried out at the department is supervised by the head of the department, Professor A.M. Sharipov.
Scientific potential of the department’s employees (71%):
Doctor of Science – 1 person.
Candidates of Science – 4 people.
TO IMPLEMENT THE TASKS OF SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITY ON THE BASIS OF THE ANNUAL PLAN THE WORK IS CARRIED OUT IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
– publication of scientific articles;
– participation in scientific conferences with theses and reports;
– publication of monographs;
– obtaining certificates of implementation of the results of scientific work;
– registration of patents;
– defense of master’s theses;
– defense of PhD theses;
– defense of doctoral dissertations.
At our department, all employees, as well as master’s students, take part in the implementation of scientific works.
DISSERTATION WORKS CONDUCTED AT THE DEPARTMENT:
– In 2020, B. B. Mamatkulov defended his PhD thesis on the topic “Assessment and revision of approaches to intensive care of critical complications of nephrotic syndrome in children”.
– In 2021, M.A. Artikova, a doctoral student of the department, defended her PhD thesis on the topic “Clinical and functional characteristics of secondary oxalate nephropathy in children”.
– In 2022 Safarov Z.F. defended his PhD thesis on the topic “Predicting the outcomes of critical conditions in children by integral assessment of severity”.
– Associate Professor Khamzaev K. A. is working on a doctoral dissertation on the topic “Assessment of clinical and morphological patterns in the prognosis of the progression of chronic kidney diseases in children”.
– In 2020, 3 masters in the specialty “Emergency Medicine” successfully defended their master’s theses.
At the department, 4 undergraduates in pediatric nephrology and 4 undergraduates in emergency medicine conduct research on the topic of master’s theses.
PUBLICATION OF THE RESULTS OF SCIENTIFIC WORKS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
In 2022, the staff of the department published 8 scientific articles, one of which were published in journals included in the “SCOPUS” database; 2 patents were obtained and 1 textbook was published. In 2022, the staff of the department took part in 8 scientific and practical conferences in the Republic and abroad.
CONTRIBUTION OF THE DEPARTMENT’S STAFF TO SCIENTIFIC WORK
– By the decision of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Uzbekistan (02.02.2022 y. no.01-07/470/10 ) the head of the department, MD., зrofessor Sharipov A.M. is the chairman of the Scientific Council at the National Medical Center, giving academic degrees of doctor of sciences (DSc) and doctor of philosophy (PhD) under the number DSc.04/01.02.2022.Tib.147.01.
– The decision of the Chairman of HAC № 297 dated December 30, 2019 Department head, MD., зrofessor Sharipov A. M. conducts the activities of a member of the academic Council TashPMI, giving academic degrees of doctor of science (DSc) and doctor of philosophy (PhD) under the number DSc.04/30.12.2019.Tib.29.01.
– Head of the Department, MD, Professor Sharipov A.M. conducts activities as a deputy chairman of the scientific seminar at TashPMI, giving scientific degrees under the number dsc. 04/30. 12. 2019. Tib.29.01.
– Нead of the department, MD, Professor Sharipov A.M. is the editor-in-chief of the Bulletin of the National Children’s Medical Center, websight: https://hnchmc.uz/index.php/jour .
– Head of the Department, MD, Professor Sharipov A.M. is a member of the editorial committee in the journals “Pediatrics”and” Bulletin of Emergency Medical Care”.
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION IN THE SCIENTIFIC WORK OF THE DEPARTMENT
– As part of the department’s research, a seminar was held on May 6, 2020, for doctors and teachers working with COVID-19, with Professors Mohamud Daya, Peter Spencer and Saurabh Gupta from the Oregon Health and Science University, USA.
– On April 21, 2020, an online seminar was held for doctors and teachers working with COVID-19, with professors from Inje Uniervsity Ilsan Paik Hospital of Korea.
The staff of the department achieved the following international scientific cooperation in the field of scientific work
• * A. M. Sharipov was awarded the title of Honorary Professor of the Korean Inje University
* Sharipov A.M. is a member of the European Society of Intensive Medicine, the Russian Dialysis Society;
* Khamzaev K. A. was member of the International Society of Nephrologists, International Society of Pediatric Nephrologists, Russian Dialysis Society;
* The Department participates in the grant “Sister renal center TRIO” of the Scientific Center for Children’s Health in Moscow, Russia, and the University of Helsinki, Finland. Within the framework of this grant, joint scientific events are planned.
In 2022, the assistant of the department Safarov Z.F. was on an internship at the Yansan Clinic of Busan University in South Korea and conducted a master class on emergency medicine.